1. They Don’t Beg For Attention
I'm not crazy about "attention" but I demand to be important. I don't need oooooh's and ahhhhhh's to be validated, however, I like positive feedback on all that I create, so I know I'm keeping up with everyone else re: photography.
2. They Don’t Allow Others To Bring Them Down
Nope, I refuse.
3. They Don’t Hold Grudges
I am guilty of this. Sorry~
4. They Never Stop Doing Their Own Thing
I am definitely too driven to stop doing what I like.
5. They Never Stop Believing In Themselves
I believe, I believe!
6. They Don’t Act Like Bitches Or Assh*les
I can come off as a bitch, only because I do not allow myself to be as accessible to everyone. Nothing I do is meant to be hateful or hurtful.
7. They Know Better Than To Let Just Anyone Into Their Lives
8. They Aren’t Afraid To Love
I love me some love. I do however have problems with showing weakness...
9. They Don’t Lie In Bed Dreading The Day Ahead Of Them
I don't dread the day, it just hurts to get moving some mornings~ Or I don't know where to start...always lots to do, I if I do lie in bed, it's ignoring it, not dreading it :)
10. They’re Not Afraid Of Slowing Down
This is a tough one... there is just so much of the world to see, experience, learn, so I work a lot so I can travel a lot. I don't want to fall victim, always need a way to move forward.
11. They Don’t Do Things They Don’t Want To Do
Well sometimes we have to do a little bit of compromising, but over all, no if I don't want to, I won't.
12. They Have No Problem Saying “No”
I have no problem saying no
13. They Don’t “Forget” To Give Back
I always give back more than I get
14. They Don’t Feel The Need To Fit In
Nope- definitely not guilty of this. I'm the one that has to live with me and where I see myself "fitting" in...I don't like to live by other peoples rules and expectations.
15. They Don’t Forget That Happiness Is A Decision
You're right it is. We all have good days as well as some bad days...don't let the bad days keep you down :)
Travel more, experience more- the world lives differently than you do, always have an open mind.
Here is the link to the article: